- Select tickets
- Enter details
Land, City & Sea explores the many different ways modern and contemporary British artists have responded to the landscape, be it city or countryside, suburb or seaside.
• Land, City & Sea - Adult
• Land, City & Sea - Concession £4.00
• Land, City & Sea - Child £3.00
Saturday 20th October 2pm - 3pm
Join Lily Le Brun, the David Ross Collection’s curator, on a tour of Land, City & Sea and find out more about the works on show and the wider collection.
• Curators Tour - Adult
• Curators Tour - Concession £6.00
• Curators Tour - Child £5.00
Join us for a relaxed evening of tutored and/or untutored life drawing sessions from 5th September - 5th December. Classes will resume on 16th January 2019 for Spring 2019.
Our life drawing sessions offer the exciting opportunity to come to a relaxed environment in the Usher Gallery, where you can practice and develop your drawing skills and technique. It doesn't matter whether you're new to drawing or a seasoned pro, all abilities are welcome!
We provide basic materials or you can bring your own equipment.
For more information, email Ann at Ann.Worrell@Lincolnshire.gov.uk or call us on 01522 782040.
Usher Gallery - please see the website for directions
Terms & Conditions:
The management reserves the right to alter or amend the event as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. Only in exceptional circumstances and subject to availability can your booking be changed.
Please bring along your booking reference number, print out or your e-ticket.
Prices are correct at the time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
• Adult - Untutored Session
• Concession - Untutored Session £6.00
• Adult - Tutored Session £9.00
• Concession - Tutored Session £7.00
• Adult Combined £16.00
• Concession Combined £12.00
Author Talks and Signings
Join us for author talks and signings at The Collection.
• Author Talk - Tracy Borman
• Author Event - Elly Griffiths £5.00
• Author Event - Laura Purcell & Natasha Pulley £5.00
Join us for a beginners course of Yoga in the Museum with BWY Yoga Guide, Amanda Greenwood.
Time: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Location: The Collection, 1 Danes Terrace, Lincoln, LN2 1LP
• Yoga At The Collection £5.00
Informal tours of our collections
Join us for our exciting programme of guided tours and discover some of the highlights of
The Collection and Usher Gallery
• How the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings Shaped Lincolnshire
• Personal Cultural Identity - Adult £3.00
• Personal Cultural Identity - Child £2.00
• Personal Cultural Identity - Concession £2.00
• Museums Highlights with a Festive Twist - Adult £3.00
• Museums Highlights with a Festive Twist - Child £2.00
• Museums Highlights with a Festive Twist - Concession £2.00
Join in the Big Draw PLAY in our creative art skills sessions
• Lets PLAY: Pastels
• Lets PLAY: Charcoal £3.00
• Let's PLAY: Pencils, Sponges & Paint £3.00
• Let's PLAY: Inks £3.00
Test your knowledge of the art world in our art quiz and social evening!
• Art World Quiz by The Usher Gallery Trust £10.00
|There are no items currently in your basket|